IBU MOBILE MESSAGING PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Amgen SupportPlus Mobile Short Message Service (SMS) program is intended to provide you with informative updates from the Amgen SupportPlus Program. It is not intended to be a source of medical advice or care. Please contact your healthcare provider if you have any questions about your medical condition, diagnosis, treatment, or care.
2. Amgen’s SupportPlus mobile SMS programs run on these short codes 57251 (Nurse Partner) for AMJEVITA, 48702 (Nurse Partner) and 39061 (Co-Pay) for Enbrel, and 56968 (Nurse Partner) for Otezla. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by texting "STOP" after which you receive an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and will no longer receive SMS messages.
3. For assistance, you can reply “HELP” to get the customer support phone number or directly call 833-442-6436.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Message and data rates may apply. You will receive no more than 10 messages per month. If you have any questions about your message plan or data plan, contact your wireless service provider.
6. This Service is available on the following carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Boost, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Cricket Wireless, Google Voice, nTelos, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), bandwidth.com (includes Republic Wireless), Bluegrass Cellular, Boost-CDMA, C Spire Wireless (Cellular South), CableVision, Carolina West Wireless, CellCom, Cellular One of N.E. Arizona, Chariton Valley Cellular, Chat Mobility, Cleartalk (Flat Wireless), Copper Valley Telecom, DTC Wireless, Duet Wireless, East Kentucky Network (Appalachian Wireless), ECIT/Cellular One of East Central Illinois, GCI Communications, Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, IWireless, Leaco Rural Telephone Cooperative, Limitless Mobile, Mid-Rivers Communications, Mobi PCS, MobileNation/SI Wireless, MTA Wireless/Matanuska Kenai, MTPCS Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nemont US UMTS, Nex Tech Communications, Northwest Missouri Cellular, Panhandle Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Rural Independent Network Alliance (RINA), Sagebrush, SouthernLINC, SRT Communications, Thumb Cellular, TracFone, Union Telephone, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.